While preassembled and painted hives cost more than unassembled hives, we believe the value in our quality of materials and assembly will exceed your expectations and allows you to be a beekeeper rather than having to labor before enjoying your beekeeping activities.
Our 2 deep, 2 medium hive with wood bound frames and wired wax foundation consists of
- 1 – Assembled and painted telescoping cover
- 1 – Assembled standard inner cover
- 2 – Assembled and painted medium hive bodies
- 20 – Medium wedge top bar frames assembled, empty
- 20 – Sheets medium wired wax foundation
- 2 – Assembled and painted deep hive bodies
- 20 – Deep wedge top bar frames assembled, empty
- 20 – Sheets deep wired wax foundation
- 240 – Foundation support pins
- 160 – 3/4″ x 18gage wedge nails
- 1 – Assembled and painted screened bottom board w/ Coroplast closure sheet
- 1 – Wood entrance reducer
Note: You will need to install the wired wax foundation into the frames, nail the wedge into place and install the foundation support pins.