ON SALE NOW thru Dec 10th, 2022. Save 15% on this item. Add to card and use COUPON CODE Nov22 to receive your discount savings!
While preassembled hives cost more than unassembled hives, we believe the value in our quality of materials and assembly will exceed your expectations and allows you to be a beekeeper rather than having to labor before enjoying your beekeeping activities. Once your colony is established in this 1 deep hive, you will need to add additional deep or medium hive bodies for brood and additional mediums for honey storage
Our 1 deep, starter hive with wood bound frames and wire wax foundation consists of
- 1 – Assembled and unpainted telescoping cover
- 1 – Assembled standard inner cover
- 1 – Assembled and unpainted deep hive body
- 10 – Wood bound frames with wired wax foundation
- 1 – Assembled and unpainted screened bottom board w/ Coroplast closure sheet
- 1 – Wood entrance reducer
Note: You will need to install the wired wax foundation into the frames. Some suppliers install the foundation only to leave the assembled frames with foundation sitting in boxes in warehouses forever. To maintain the freshness of the wax (and that beautiful beeswax smell) we do not install the foundation in advance.