While preassembled and painted hives cost more than unassembled hives, we believe the value in our quality of materials and assembly will exceed your expectations and allows you to be a beekeeper rather than having to labor before enjoying your beekeeping activities.
Many individuals prefer using medium hive bodies for the brood rather than deep hive bodies due to their lighter weight and hence ease of handling. In addition, using all medium hive bodies allows the beekeeper to interchange frames between hive bodies.
Our 5 medium hive with Pierco one piece wax coated plastic frames consists of
- 1 – Assembled and unpainted telescoping cover
- 1 – Assembled standard inner cover
- 5 – Assembled and unpainted medium hive bodies
- 50 – Medium Pierco one piece plastic wax coated frames double waxed
- 1 – Assembled and unpainted screened bottom board w/ Coroplast closure sheet
- 1 – Wood entrance reducer
Add a Kit for just $47.00. Look for item “Add A Kit Feb 2021” add it to your cart to get the kit.