While preassembled and painted hives cost more than unassembled hives, we believe the value in our quality of materials and assembly will exceed your expectations and allows you to be a beekeeper rather than having to labor before enjoying your beekeeping activities.
Many individuals prefer using medium hive bodies for the brood rather than deep hive bodies due to their lighter weight and hence ease of handling. In addition, using all medium hive bodies allows the beekeeper to interchange frames between hive bodies.
Our 5 medium hive with wood bound frames and wire wax foudation consists of
- 1 – Assembled and unpainted telescoping cover
- 1 – Assembled premium heavy inner cover
- 5 – Assembled and unpainted medium hive bodies
- 50 – Medium wedge top bar frames assembled, empty
- 50 – Sheets medium wire wax foundation
- 200 – Foundation support pins
- 200 – 3/4″ x 18 gage nails
- 1 – Assembled and unpainted screened bottom board w/ Coroplast closure sheet
- 1 – Wood entrance reducer
Note: You will need to install the wire wax foundation in the frames, nail in the wedge and install the foundation support pins.
Add a Kit for just $47.00. Look for item “Add A Kit Feb 2021” add it to your cart to get the kit.